I Need Help Finding Alphabet Cutters

Decorating By cakeladyatLA Updated 2 Aug 2008 , 6:53am by cakeladyatLA

cakeladyatLA Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 12:43am
post #1 of 5


I've been looking for the alphabet and number cookie cutters and I have found them but not the size I need, can you guys help me? I even found some on amazon but they only describe the size of the tin can they come in, not the actual cutter.

The size I need is 2 inches tall for every letter or number

Thank you guys


4 replies
mcdonald Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 1:29am
post #2 of 5

do you have any cake stores around you??? that's where I got mine at. Actually have you checked michael's or hobby lobby. They might have them too

MosMom Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 2:16am
post #4 of 5

My letter cutters that I use are actually Jello Jiggler cutters. They are about 2". I like the style and shape of the letters. Look into other types of cutters that might seem out of the ordinary too.

cakeladyatLA Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:53am
post #5 of 5

hello again and thanx for the help, but yes, I have the 1 inch and also the 3 inches, i will keep looking, thanx


Quote by @%username% on %date%