Tales Of Beedle The Bard

Lounge By mbelgard Updated 26 Aug 2008 , 5:31am by Honeydukes

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 9:05pm
post #1 of 10

I don't know if anyone else has seen this or not but I was rather pleased to find out they will be publishing this.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001DB0HG2/?tag=cakecentral-20

Now I'm just going to have to fight my child to see who gets it first. icon_lol.gif

9 replies
michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 9:09pm
post #2 of 10

I was wondering if they were going to publish it! I am very sad the Harry Potter series is done.

waywordz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
waywordz Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 2:24am
post #3 of 10

The new Harry movie is coming out in Nov. My dh came in the other night and said guess where we're going in Nov. He is as excited as I am. Wish they wouldn't change them. I wouldn't mind sitting a couple extra hours! lol.

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 3:01am
post #4 of 10

I got the email from Borders and Barnes and Noble the other day--now just gottat get in there and pre-order my copy! Just to read some new stuff--even if Harry may not be in it--will be fantastic!

Saw the preview for Half Blood Prince the other day and then again yesterday while at the Mummy--I can't wait for November to get here!

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 5:57pm
post #5 of 10

i'm excited for the new movie!!! My bf said this one looks dark... I said it better be, it's where blah blah blah............ (for those who haven't read the book don't want to spoil)

and the book sounds good! i'll be anxious to read it! probably won't pre-order, but i'll get it and read it eventually!

mbelgard Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 8:18pm
post #6 of 10

We're excited about the movie too, my boys can't wait.

mrsscholler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsscholler Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 2:39am
post #7 of 10

I am actually s excited about this my husband and i are huge harry potter fans

krystyne_wilson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krystyne_wilson Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 1:44am
post #8 of 10

I LOVE Harry too! I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the new movie in November when I get home from Iraq until I heard that it is being bumped! It won't be out now until July 2009!!! What a bummer icon_sad.gif Sorry if I bursted a bubble, but I wanted you all to know...
http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/articles/2008/08/23/yanking_harry_stirs_the_plot_pot/

here's an article about it

mbelgard Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 3:01am
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by krystyne_wilson

I LOVE Harry too! I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the new movie in November when I get home from Iraq until I heard that it is being bumped! It won't be out now until July 2009!!! What a bummer icon_sad.gif Sorry if I bursted a bubble, but I wanted you all to know...
http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/articles/2008/08/23/yanking_harry_stirs_the_plot_pot/

here's an article about it

I saw that a couple weeks ago and it made me really mad. We were all excited. If they were going to wait why did they have to get everyone geared up for it?

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 5:31am
post #10 of 10

I guess they think more people will be able to see it in the summer. It's not exactly young kid-friendly, though. Maybe with the Dark Knight doing so well this summer (HP is releasing the same week, I think) they saw HP being that film next year. Oh, well. I do enjoy the fall HP releases -- not as many kids during the day! icon_smile.gif

Has anyone heard any buzz about the book? I will still get it, of course.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%