More Baby News.....

Decorating By peacockplace Updated 16 Aug 2005 , 6:46pm by jscakes

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 5:50pm
post #1 of 63

Ok you guys I just found out this morning that I am pregnant! This makes number three. We have two boys right now. I think we'll peobably have another one....my husband has three brothers, but you never know!

I think there are quite a few pregnant cake mommys here now! I'm excited to be joining the club!

62 replies
smileyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smileyface Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 5:54pm
post #2 of 63

CONGRATS!!! You never know, you might have a girl this time. I have two boys and a girl. My little sissy just found out she is expecting too. She's due April 19th I think.

marv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marv Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 5:58pm
post #3 of 63

Congratulations to another mom to be! All the best!

missmersh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missmersh Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 5:58pm
post #4 of 63

princess.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif
CONGRATULATIONS PeacockPlace!!!
I just know you will be happy as long as it is healthy!!!

But, just in case...maybe this might help...
Wishing you lots of pink !!!!!

princess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gifprincess.gif

LOL
Congrats!!!
Leslie icon_smile.gif

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:01pm
post #5 of 63

Congratulations!!!

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:10pm
post #6 of 63

Congratulations! I guess well be having a baby shower theme cake contest eventually!

Debbie

NottawaChelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NottawaChelle Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:12pm
post #7 of 63

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward. Psalm 127:3

Congratulations!!
When we had our first two (both boys), I was convinced I'd never have a girl. Imagine my surprise when the next five were girls! One thing is for sure, boy or girl, children are a BLESSING!

SweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCreations Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:13pm
post #8 of 63

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Wishing You Buttons & Bows and Little Pink Toes! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Congrats Peacock!!!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

Maybe the 3rd time will be the Charm princess.gifprincess.gif

I have my fingers crossed for a beautiful, Happy Healthy Baby for you! and that you feel great all the way through.

~Sweet~ icon_rolleyes.gif

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:19pm
post #9 of 63

Thank you all so much! It's crazy, I wan't expecting to find out for a few more days, but couldn't resist taking the test today. We'll be happy boy or girl! But I'm already counting the day until the ultrasound!

abbey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abbey Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:36pm
post #10 of 63

Congratulations!! I hope you will be happy and healthy and your little one will be as well!!

JennT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JennT Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:47pm
post #11 of 63

How wonderful!! I have two boys and one girl....my pregnancy with her was totally different than my boys...so I knew I was going to have a girl!!! lol I mean EVERYTHING was different...from the foods I craved to how much weight I gained (which was the least of all 3 pregnancies, actually!!) to how much my feet would swell. Even though I was convinced it was a girl, everyone pressured me into finding out the sex for sure... we never did with my boys & I said from the beginning that they were boys - but this last time no one trusted my instinct??!! lol So when I was 8 months I gave in....if for no other reason than because I had absolutely no girl things & I wanted to be prepared with all the pink & frilly things I could get my hands on!! icon_razz.gif She's 11 months now & I STILL can't get a bow to stay in her hair!! And people always mistake her for a boy....even when she's in pink & ruffles!!!! lol icon_confused.gif Go figure!

Congratulations to you and your family....I'm sure this baby will be a wonderful, happy & healthy blessing to you all....be it boy or girl! Take care of yourself... icon_smile.gif

Jenn

tripletmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripletmom Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:52pm
post #12 of 63

Congratulations!!! More and more I am feeling the urge to add to my brood so I am so happy when others are....as I'm sure my husband is too!

Wishing you good health and happiness!

meme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meme Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:58pm
post #13 of 63

COngrats! I did not get my little girl until #3! Boy is she spoiled rotten! She is also the only granddaughter on my side of the family there are 5 boys and the youngest on my hubby's side in which he is the baby can ya smell the rotten! LOL

Fishercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fishercakes Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 7:11pm
post #14 of 63

Congrats!!! icon_lol.gif

I finally got my daughter as # 3 also. Hopefully, there won''t be too big of an age difference between the boys. I know that my daughter drives the boys completely nuts....... Sibling thing, right??!?? icon_confused.gif

Anyway, just hope that the baby is healthy and with all fingers and toes!!

dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 7:17pm
post #15 of 63

Congraulations to you and your family!!! Be it princess.gif or king.gif !! Will find out?

cybourg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cybourg Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 7:20pm
post #16 of 63

Blessings for a happy healthy baby. Thinking PINK for you.
I have two and two. And yes, I did know what I was carrying each time but had it confirmed by ultrasound.

alracntna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alracntna Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 9:18pm
post #17 of 63

This is great news Peacockplace. Just so everyone will know, I had a boy in 97 and when I found out I was going to have him my DH was not happy. He said I don't want any kids. So we had him and my DH was so happy. So then I told him I wanted a girl and he said I don't want anymore cause I could not imagine loving anyone as much as I love our boy.So then he said what if we don't have a girl and I said I will stop trying and if we do have a girl I will stop trying. Anyways I prayed with our very good friend who is an evangelist and together we prayed "According to my faith I would have a girl" So I told everyone I was having a girl and I picked out girl clothes and names and even didn't care to much about an ultra sound. Now we have a 4 year old girl. So as all of your friends, Peacock, We pray, God According to her faith give her a girl Amen.

dulce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dulce Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 9:23pm
post #18 of 63

CONGRATULATIONS! Good healthy and happiness for all.icon_smile.gif

KATE39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATE39 Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 9:26pm
post #19 of 63

CONGRATULATIONS PEACOCK! THAT IS GREAT NEWS. WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 9:49pm
post #20 of 63

Congrats to you and your growing family. I am really starting to get the itch but I think my days are numbered! icon_rolleyes.gif

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 9:59pm
post #21 of 63

A baby is always a blessing! Congratulations!!! I'll be hoping for you to add a little girl to the clan this time! They add a softness that is so amazing to a family....they give the brothers someone to protect and always win a special place in daddy's heart. Not to mention what they do to mommy! In either event (boy or girl) I pray for a safe pregnancy and delivery and good health for mommy and baby!

beccal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beccal Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 10:01pm
post #22 of 63

Congrats peacockplace! That is so wonderful!! MrsMissey, I know about the itch... my babies will be 3 and 2 in a few weeks and I miss having a baby around... my DH has banned anymore until the oldest is 5!!! But we might have a little accident... icon_twisted.gif

briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 10:11pm
post #23 of 63

LOL MrsMissey.. My itch has left me!!! My baby was 9 yrs. old when I found out I was pregnant with my boy who is now 3 yrs. old (Brian). Although I wonder now what we would do with out Brian. My older kids think he is the BOMB! LOL he thinks the same thing.. he so cute.. I love all my kids, but my baby days are over! So much for my story..
Congratulations peacockplace!

bigboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigboots Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 10:19pm
post #24 of 63

Congratulations peacockplace
Wishing you the best.

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 10:20pm
post #25 of 63

My baby started kindergarten today! And yes the baby itch has struck me too. icon_biggrin.gif

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 10:22pm
post #26 of 63

Congratulations new mom-to-be!!

jenie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenie Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 10:55pm
post #27 of 63

Congratulations Peacockplace! I'm happy for you and to all preggy moms here icon_smile.gif Wish I'm pregnant too. But I need to have a husband first icon_lol.gif
Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!!! Take care

Jen

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 11:02pm
post #28 of 63

Well congratulations, that is wonderful news! Yes, there are several newly pregnant moms here, congratulations to all of them. Here is hoping that you all have wonderfully safe pregnancies and deliveries and healthy babies!
Hugs Squirrelly

sweeterbug1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeterbug1977 Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 11:05pm
post #29 of 63

Congratulations icon_biggrin.gif . I am so happy for you. I have a 2 year old boy and a one year old girl, so I hope that you have a girl just so that you will get to experience both. Good luck thumbs_up.gif .

good36 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
good36 Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 11:49pm
post #30 of 63

Congratulations! Three boys would be fun too!
Judy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%