Wedding Cake Topper - Urgent For Coming Wednesday

Decorating By judcreations Updated 3 Aug 2008 , 9:27am by judcreations

judcreations Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 9:02am
post #1 of 7

|I have a request for a wedding cake topper (cake supplied by company doing the catering). Topper is of the Bride & groom both looking into each other eyes in a sitting position. On what can I make the couple sit down as I am only making a topper. Any ideas, please help. thanks

6 replies
marknelliesmum Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 9:14am
post #2 of 7

mmh... tricky the possibilities are endless. It depends if you want a formal or fun feel and whether you only really want to see the B&G or other stuff too. Some ideas :thrones, old stone wall, toadstools, bench covered in tiny flowers, globe (on top of the world!), swing attached to a tree..

I know these sound really bizarre but you have to be in my minds eye to imagine them. I'm sure others will come up with something more sensible.

cupsncakes Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 1:05pm
post #3 of 7

I did one recently for a wedding that was going to be in another state, I did the couple sitting on the edge of the cake. Of course I didn't have the cake though, so I dried them sitting on the edge of a baking tin. It worked a treat!

marknelliesmum Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 1:44pm
post #4 of 7

cupsncakes that is a super idea and much more sensible than the garbage i suggested! icon_cry.gif

I think that would be lovely.

aswartzw Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 1:54pm
post #5 of 7

I was thinking maybe a bed of roses or rose petals, or maybe a bed of nails....J/K icon_lol.gif

cupsncakes Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 2:36pm
post #6 of 7

I liked your ideas AnneMarie. icon_smile.gif I've done fairies on a toadstall before, that could be cute thumbs_up.gif

judcreations Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 9:27am
post #7 of 7

Thank you all for the ideas.

Quote by @%username% on %date%