Contest For E-Book Inclusion

Decorating By GayleT Updated 11 Sep 2008 , 10:41pm by Teena_Marie

GayleT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GayleT Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 2:07pm
post #1 of 5

Hello:

I'm an amateur cake decorator (you know that if you've viewed my cake photographs!), and I've written a cozy mystery novel centered around Daphne Martin, a cake decorator. In conjunction with the book's release in October, I'm sponsoring a fun contest. Cake decorators can submit photos of some of their best work with a "love" theme to be considered for inclusion in an e-book. I think it would be cool if decorators spoke a little about themselves and/or their techniques, too. The e-book will be released on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2009, and will include a forward from "Daphne Martin" and will provide links to the decorators' sites and/or information about their shops. I know from experience how hard cake decorating is, and I want to showcase some of you talented decorators. I spoke to the publishers (Bell Bridge Books) about this, and they said they might even choose a photograph from the e-book for the cover of the next
book, tentatively titled "Dead Pan."

For more information, or to learn more about the e-book, please let me know. If you'd like to check out the novel a little bit before you make up your mind, you can find out more at http://www.gayletrent.com.

Thanks, guys! I hope to hear from some of you.

Take care,
Gayle

Gayle Trent
Murder Takes the Cake, October 2008
Bell Bridge Books
http://www.gayletrent.com

4 replies
pinklesley1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklesley1 Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 4:10am
post #2 of 5

i am super interested... please let me know of the details...

i think that it is a real cool idea!!!

fondantgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantgirl Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:40pm
post #3 of 5

I am really interested as well! Please send me some info on the contest! Thanks! email is [email protected]

doublecz1103 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doublecz1103 Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 1:07am
post #4 of 5

i'm also very interested. Could you please PM me the information or send it to my email [email protected]

Thanks

Teena_Marie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teena_Marie Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 10:41pm
post #5 of 5

I'm also very interested in the contest as well as your book! I will definately have to check it out once i get dinner done and the baby to bed. Can you PM me the info for the contest as well please?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%