I had a problem with a stacked cake, so I'm ready to try something new. So, What do you think guys? Which one do you like best and why?
I don't have either one, but I'm glad you are taking this poll because I'm curious about this too.
I have the stress free and love it. Haven't tried the sps. I like the sfs because the legs adjust to the height you need. But are a little expensive. I bought the starter set. I don't have to worry about getting them back, I do charge $25.00 fee to use them. It is on my contract for a equipment rental. So far every cake I have done with them I have known them or friend/family. They are always happy to bring back. I use a level to get them exact before I put in cake. You can buy the plates they sell or just use cardboards. That is what I use. So far I have no regrets buying this.
I haven't tried the SFS, b/c i don't do enough and it's $$. I used SPS for the first time this weekend and loved it!
I use the Stress Free Support rings. LOVE them. I do require a deposit so that I get them back!
Thank you ladies!!!
I'm not familiar with how either one of these systems work. Would someone mind sharing some of the details?
LOVE the stress frees. What I like:
1) the legs screw to adjust to correct height and I do not have to cut anything
2) the legs are small and do not displace a whole lot of cake
3) I can still use fomecore under the tiers and drive my center dowel(s) through
4) stainless steel is strong like bull and not collapsing, no way
5) I have never had a problem wth getting them back to me after the wedding
6) throw in dishwasher and resuse
6) I can get my tiers down low enough that I can go borderless if I want to.