Brown And Pink Cupcake Liners

Baking By Swbliss47 Updated 26 Aug 2008 , 3:41am by ruthi

Swbliss47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Swbliss47 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:43am
post #1 of 11

I am planning on opening a Cupcakery. I am in need of brown and pink cupcake liners. I found a site in Australia with great liners however,
I wonder if there are some vendors in the US?

10 replies
mamajan61 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamajan61 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:51am
post #2 of 11

I also use the company in Austrailia. They're great, but the only thing is you have to buy a huge amount for the shipping to be worth it.

Swbliss47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Swbliss47 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:02am
post #3 of 11

Mama
I guess you and I are talking about bakerscup.com. I have not received my first order yet, you say they are good quality. Are the colors strong?
I am in holding for my invoice and can't wait to see them. How long did
it take
to receive the order? Also how much was shipping? Sorry, I am a questioning fool but am happy someone has dealt with this company.
Thanks for the help.
Swbliss 47

mamajan61 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamajan61 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 7:43am
post #4 of 11

Yes, that's the company... I only placed one order with them due to the fact that my order wasn't large enough to consitute the huge shipping rate. When I added up the cost PLUS shipping, it was almost cheaper to go online to ebay or something... shipping right now is astronomical.

Their quality was great for what I needed it for....

cookieswithdots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookieswithdots Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 12:00am
post #5 of 11

I ordered from Confectionary House. Received mine last week. The brown is great as well as the orange and loved the polka dots ones!

Melissa

cameron0925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cameron0925 Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 5:13am
post #6 of 11

I had success with intotheoven.com for cupcake liners. Good luck!

fairynuff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fairynuff Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 12:40pm
post #7 of 11

Hi there , I work for a cake decorating shop in Melbourne Australia and we sell bakers cup papers . They are excellent. The foil papers are so strong, and they have a good range of colours. They are always trying to bring out new colours which is great too.
Take care thumbs_up.gif

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 1:46pm
post #8 of 11

OK guys! I feel like an idiot! I can't get the bakerscup.com to work. I tried to google it and could get nothing as well.... icon_cry.gif I'm not the the greatest with search engines! Can anyone help me out?? pleeeeeaaasssseee! icon_redface.gif

ruthi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ruthi Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 3:37am
post #9 of 11

The website is bakerscups.com. Made the same mistake myself and googled cupcake liners in austrailia and got the right address.

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 3:40am
post #10 of 11

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU RUTHI!!!!! Love ya! thumbs_up.gif Mwah!!

ruthi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ruthi Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 3:41am
post #11 of 11

The website is bakerscups.com. Made the same mistake myself and googled cupcake liners in austrailia and got the right address.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%