Swbliss47 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:43am
post #1 of

I am planning on opening a Cupcakery. I am in need of brown and pink cupcake liners. I found a site in Australia with great liners however,
I wonder if there are some vendors in the US?

10 replies
mamajan61 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:51am
post #2 of

I also use the company in Austrailia. They're great, but the only thing is you have to buy a huge amount for the shipping to be worth it.

Swbliss47 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:02am
post #3 of

Mama
I guess you and I are talking about bakerscup.com. I have not received my first order yet, you say they are good quality. Are the colors strong?
I am in holding for my invoice and can't wait to see them. How long did
it take
to receive the order? Also how much was shipping? Sorry, I am a questioning fool but am happy someone has dealt with this company.
Thanks for the help.
Swbliss 47

mamajan61 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 7:43am
post #4 of

Yes, that's the company... I only placed one order with them due to the fact that my order wasn't large enough to consitute the huge shipping rate. When I added up the cost PLUS shipping, it was almost cheaper to go online to ebay or something... shipping right now is astronomical.

Their quality was great for what I needed it for....

cookieswithdots Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 12:00am
post #5 of

I ordered from Confectionary House. Received mine last week. The brown is great as well as the orange and loved the polka dots ones!

Melissa

cameron0925 Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 5:13am
post #6 of

I had success with intotheoven.com for cupcake liners. Good luck!

fairynuff Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 12:40pm
post #7 of

Hi there , I work for a cake decorating shop in Melbourne Australia and we sell bakers cup papers . They are excellent. The foil papers are so strong, and they have a good range of colours. They are always trying to bring out new colours which is great too.
Take care thumbs_up.gif

Michelle104 Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 1:46pm
post #8 of

OK guys! I feel like an idiot! I can't get the bakerscup.com to work. I tried to google it and could get nothing as well.... icon_cry.gif I'm not the the greatest with search engines! Can anyone help me out?? pleeeeeaaasssseee! icon_redface.gif

ruthi Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 3:37am
post #9 of

The website is bakerscups.com. Made the same mistake myself and googled cupcake liners in austrailia and got the right address.

Michelle104 Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 3:40am

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU RUTHI!!!!! Love ya! thumbs_up.gif Mwah!!

ruthi Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 3:41am

The website is bakerscups.com. Made the same mistake myself and googled cupcake liners in austrailia and got the right address.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%