Rich Bettercream

Decorating By 2cakes Updated 31 Jul 2008 , 11:01pm by Marysmom

2cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2cakes Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 10:36pm
post #1 of 10

Hi everyone, does anyone know the website or link where I can order the Rich BetterCream, cause I had bookmark the website, unfortunately, I lost everything on my favorites of website including the company that has Rich Bettercream. I was so angry of myself cause I should have backup my favorites and i didn't. icon_cry.gif Thank you for your efforts. icon_smile.gif

9 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 7:17am
post #2 of 10

If you google Rich's Bettercreme, you'll be able to purchase individual quarts that require whipping. icon_smile.gif

The company that produces Rich's Bettercreme is: www.richs.com

HTH

fondantfrenzy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantfrenzy Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 7:34am
post #3 of 10

Not sure where you are located, but if you have a sam's club near you you can get one of those big buckets of the already made bettercream. If you have a smart and final near you you can get the quarts that you can require whipping.

Curtsmin24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Curtsmin24 Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 8:11am
post #4 of 10

I was going crazy asking for it, but couldn't find it anywhere!! I finally decided to go to carvel, the ice cream shop and they sold me some of their whipped topping. I don't know if it's the same but was good and very easy to pipe with. I found the Sam's club the day after. icon_sad.gif

fondantfrenzy Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 9:08pm
post #5 of 10

Well for future reference, use sams, i bought one of those big buckets for like 17 dollars the carton of the kind you have to whip is like 4-5 dollars, so you get more for a better price and you dont have to whip it. Also you can freeze it too....so it might be good to just get a bucket and freeze them in freezer zip lock bags..thats what i did! icon_smile.gif

Curtsmin24 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 5:49am
post #6 of 10

so I can get the liquid version at sam's?? If so that would be great!! Thanks Fondantfrenzy I really appreciate it.

Another question or two: Do they have a one day pass or how much is the membership?? It's just me and my hubby so we don't buy much in bulk except toilet paper and paper towels.

fondantfrenzy Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:42pm
post #7 of 10

Actually no the liquid form can be found at smart and final only Sams unfortunately only has the premade, but to mee that is easier, i was buying the cartons of the lquid kind. The reason why i dont like that one is once it thaws out in the carton you have to whip it and you cant refreeze it even if you dont open it. One hot day I bought like 4 cartons and by the time i got home they were all thawed out. I was mad that was like 22 dollars down the drain, so i had to whip all of them and freeze it.

Sams Club membership is like 45 dollars I think, but you can do a one day pass and pay like 5 percent more or something (I think)

If you have a super walmart, you might be able to find it in the grocery section too.....I dont have one near me so i dont know....but its worth a trip over there to see if they do, or even ask the bakery if you can buy it from there, if sam does it i am sure walmart does too!

Curtsmin24 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 5:21pm
post #8 of 10

Thanks, I really appreciate it!! thumbs_up.gif

2cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2cakes Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 2:42am
post #9 of 10

Thanks JanH for the link and everyone at CC for your reply. Very helpful and greatly appreciated. icon_smile.gif

Marysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marysmom Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 11:01pm
post #10 of 10

How about going to a Gordon's Food Service store? They sell liquid Rich's as well as premade. They'll even sell you a 50lb block of Sweetex.

Maybe there's one near you.

Gen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%