Where To Buy Mini Horses???

Decorating By danar217 Updated 28 Jul 2008 , 9:38pm by jammjenks

danar217 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 7:40pm
post #1 of 8

Have anyone of you purchased little mini horses to top cupcakes. They aren't on a pick, it's just a tiny plastic horse that stands on the cupcake. I can't find them anywhere! When I did a search for horse cupcakes, I saw them in some different picture that others have made and they are so cute. I just can't find where I can buy them at!

Please help!

7 replies
Mike1394 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 8:08pm
post #2 of 8

At a Mini Horse farm. LOLOLOL icon_biggrin.gif Sorry I know that is of no help at all, and actually a hinderance to what your looking for. I just couldn't help myself icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

kimsmom Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 10:40pm
post #3 of 8

They look like the ones bought in toy stores. I've seen them in plastic tubes as well as in bags. Maybe some cake decorating shops sell them as well.

angelcakes5 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 10:59pm
post #4 of 8

I have seen tubes of all different animals at AC moore. I am not sure how big they are but that might work? I would also check local grocery store they might beable to sell you the a cupcake kits or something?? Good luck!

cakelady15 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 11:13pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

At a Mini Horse farm. LOLOLOL icon_biggrin.gif Sorry I know that is of no help at all, and actually a hinderance to what your looking for. I just couldn't help myself icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

LOL icon_biggrin.gif I thought the same thing when I read the subject line. I'm glad that I'm not the only one

danar217 Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 1:30am
post #6 of 8

You guys crack me up! Next time I'm rephrasing that!
And trust me, when I tried to google it, I found many mini horse farms!

Kavingate Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:33am
post #7 of 8

Breyer makes tiny horses that I found at Target.

jammjenks Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 9:38pm
post #8 of 8

We just bought them last weekend at Michael's. They came in a pack of about 10 or so for around $6.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%