No Comments Under Pics

Decorating By cib Updated 27 Jul 2008 , 8:04pm by Trixyinaz

cib Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 7:13pm
post #1 of 7

Grrrr, this is why I don't post pics here much anymore. Every time I post I can't get any comments to post under the picture. I've searched how to post pics and I follow the directions and I still don't get anywhere for people to comment. What am i doing wrong?????

6 replies
Bijoudelanuit Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 7:23pm
post #2 of 7

You need to select to have comments made by going to the Left of your screen to the MY Forum Info. Scroll down and you will find
"Allow other members to post comments on my photos:
Setting this to "YES" will allow other registered members to post comments under your photos."
Click on the yes and then submit it... and comments will be enabled.

YALANTZI Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 7

You should be getting alot of comments, your cakes are awsome!!!

OCakes Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 12:00am
post #4 of 7

Hey! I've spied your cakes before when looking for inspiration! They're ALL really good! I never knew about that checkbox either, I guess I got lucky with how mine was checked.

JenLen Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 12:10am
post #5 of 7

I looked at several of your cakes and they all had comments. Anyway, who cares about comments, look at the number of views and the number of favorites you have!!! icon_smile.gif The others are right....your cakes are great.

Laura102777 Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 12:26am
post #6 of 7

Really? I mean, one of your cakes has been saved to favorites by over 500 people and has 44 comments. All of your cakes have been saved to favorites by some people, some by a LOT of people. I mean, I'm not trying to sound mean, and we all love to get positive reinforcement, but I wouldn't exactly say you're getting "no comments" on your pics.

That said, you do have beautiful cakes. Keep up the good work and try not to let it bother you so much that you're not getting as many comments as you'd like.

Trixyinaz Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 8:04pm
post #7 of 7

If you are looking for feedback or some constructive critisim on your work, you might want to joing the Critique Subgroup Members. You have to join the Gallery Supporters Group and all that means is you have to go in and check for uncommented pics and add a comment.

Like a previous poster said, you have to check the box to allow people to comment on your work. Good luck and by the way, your cakes are great! Where in MI are you?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%