Cakes Of Peace Video - Really Beautiful.

Lounge By gateaux Updated 1 Aug 2008 , 1:36am by adven68

gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 3:28am
post #1 of 5

Cakes of peace.... a CC Talent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssv6ALiFwuw&NR=1

Just beautiful, I could tell watching it I had seen some of these before and at the end I was sure.

Good Luck.

4 replies
lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 9:35pm
post #2 of 5

Wow, she is gifted!

confectionaryperfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectionaryperfection Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:12pm
post #3 of 5

is there some whay i could get a video made of my cakes like that. anyone do that type of thing??

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:40pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by confectionaryperfection

is there some whay i could get a video made of my cakes like that. anyone do that type of thing??

It is a great video she has done and such spectacular cakes!

Not certain if this is what she used but Microsoft has free software that you can use to get this effect (Photo Story 3):

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx

It is super easy to use (if I can do it, anyone can icon_wink.gif ). I use it for photos from vacations and family events. Easy to add music, load the 'video' to your website, etc...

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 1:36am
post #5 of 5

wow....I just happen to be browsing and this thread caught my eye....thank you guys!!!! I had such a rough day and this just made it all better!!!! icon_smile.gif

I think I used the software that came with my Camcorder (Sony)....but I honestly don't recall.....it was not done on my present computer....but it was definitely nothing elaborate...

BTW...Cakes Of Peace is what I will probably use as a name in the near future. My name, Irene, means "peace"....and I like the play on words of "Piece of cake"
what do you think?
anyway...thanks to each of you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%