Puppies Got The Cake!!!!!

Decorating By CakeInfatuation Updated 28 Jul 2008 , 12:29am by CakeInfatuation

CakeInfatuation Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 10:18pm
post #1 of 7

Here's my newest cake. The puppies attacked it!!!! It was a lot of fun and the digs in the icing and the tears in the fondant only add to the "personality" of it.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1247822

6 replies
abslu Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 10:39pm
post #2 of 7

Awwwwww! SO cute!!! I love the little puppy butt sticking out of the back of that cake!!! Great job on this one!!! thumbs_up.gif

CakeInfatuation Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 11:09pm
post #3 of 7

Thanks so much! It was a lot of fun to make. I'm just hoping it survives till tomorrow afternoon. I'm debating if I should stick it in the fridge or leave it on the dining table. We don't have our AC on right now so I'm really torn. Will the fondant melt if I stick it in the fridge? Will the IMBC get soupy if I leave it on the table????

Life is easier with traditional boring buttercream. ha ha

tootie0809 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 1:54pm
post #4 of 7

What a cute cake! I thought you meant it literally though and was expecting a pic of a cake half eaten. LOL! Great job. Your puppy figures are sooooo cute!

Franluvsfrosting Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 4:46pm
post #5 of 7

Lol! That is a really cute cake! My DH was making "shooting" noises when he thought that puppies actually attacked your cake! Even he said, "AWWW, that's cute!" when he saw it though. icon_biggrin.gif

Bijoudelanuit Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 7:32pm
post #6 of 7

That is so absolutely cute! I love your puppies and how they've dug into the cake!!!

CakeInfatuation Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 12:29am
post #7 of 7

I got a couple requests for close up photos of the doggies. Here's the best my camera could do.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%