Cookie Bouquet Input

Baking By Peeg Updated 25 Jul 2008 , 6:14pm by Peeg

Peeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeg Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 10:46am
post #1 of 8

I need your opinion. Do you think I charges too much for these cookies? ($30 each) I think that I did a pretty good job, but I don't want to over charge.I will honor your advice on making the bouquet better. Thanks everyone.
LL
LL

7 replies
bakinccc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakinccc Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 12:57pm
post #2 of 8

I wish the pictures could be more clear, but from what I can see they look wonderful! Are those jars with decorative rocks in them? As for the price, I think you're charging too little. I'm counting 9 cookies in the left bouquet. If these were mine I would charge $40 but I may be raising that to $45 soon. Good luck!

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 1:10pm
post #3 of 8

with nine cookies i would charge $45, but i would add extra for those jars and rocks!!

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 1:12pm
post #4 of 8

They look very nice, full bouquets.
icon_smile.gif

They are certainly not over priced, if anything you charged too little.

wirries Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wirries Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 1:13pm
post #5 of 8

Thay came out great! I agree that you are charging to little. I do a bouquet of 6 cookies and charge $30. I think you need to charge more. I think $40 is a fair price. Hope this helps!! icon_biggrin.gif

bakinccc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakinccc Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 1:20pm
post #6 of 8

I agree with Kneadacookie...I also would've charged more for the container and rocks.

Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 1:46pm
post #7 of 8

I agree 30 bucks is cheap. With container and all I would have thought it would be closer to $50.

They are beautiful by the way.

Peeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeg Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:14pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you all so much! Sorry the photo wasn't clear, I had a lot of trouble down sizing it. Also I should not have used the flash. Yes, it is little stones mixed with small sea shells. The one on the right has a crochet doillie over the mouth of the vase.Just dollar store pick ups. Believe me, I will charge more for the next ones TFL.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%