Does Anyone Know If Michael's Has The 40% Coupon This Week?

Decorating By HerBoudoir Updated 24 Jul 2008 , 8:56pm by jamielittle

HerBoudoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HerBoudoir Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 12:28pm
post #1 of 11

I need to buy a scroll frame for embroidery, and I'd really rather not pay full price icon_smile.gif

Thanks!

10 replies
emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 1:24pm
post #2 of 11

Michael's has a 20% of the entire purchase, and can be found here:

http://michaels.com/coupons/071408/coupon.html

Hobby Lobby has their 40% coupon here:

http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/coupon.cfm

Good luck!

HerBoudoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HerBoudoir Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 5:00pm
post #3 of 11

Thanks!

I'll have to hold out for a little longer.

julzs71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julzs71 Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 5:12pm
post #4 of 11

Two Sundays ago they had two coupons. One for this week and one for last week. So they have one for this week, but you have to have last weeks paper.

lutie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lutie Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 5:13pm
post #5 of 11

Hi!

At our Michael's store, if you do not have your coupon, you just tell them at Customer Service desk or at check-out (I always check before I am ready to check out) that you are without your coupon. They will have you sign a paper and give you the 40% off. You just have to give them your zip code. I have been doing it for years.

Hope it helps you!

p.s. If you have to travel a pretty good way, just pick up the phone and call them prior to leaving. They will tell you their policy at their location before you leave.

Pama2d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pama2d Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 5:14pm
post #6 of 11

herboudoir... You can use the Hobby Lobby coupon at Michaels! Unless their policy has recently changed... but I know I've used Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's coupons at Michaels.

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 5:25pm
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pama2d

herboudoir... You can use the Hobby Lobby coupon at Michaels! Unless their policy has recently changed... but I know I've used Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's coupons at Michaels.

I don't think they take competitor's coupons from online.

You might want to call and ask first. icon_smile.gif

HTH!

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 5:26pm
post #8 of 11

Hobby Lobby does have the 40% off coupon this week - online. Just download and print. I usually print a few extras and hand them out in the store!! (Especially to people in the cake supplies aisle.)

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 5:28pm
post #9 of 11

In my area the %40 coupon came out last week, there were 2 in the flier. One for last week and one for this week. Also the 25% off total purchase was given out in store too.

Pama2d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pama2d Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 5:37pm
post #10 of 11

I never receive an actual Hobby Lobby sales paper so I know I've used the printed coupons. Each store may be different.. but like emrldsky said, it couldn't hurt to call first.

jamielittle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamielittle Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 8:56pm
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutie

At our Michael's store, if you do not have your coupon, you just tell them at Customer Service desk or at check-out (I always check before I am ready to check out) that you are without your coupon. They will have you sign a paper and give you the 40% off. You just have to give them your zip code. I have been doing it for years.

Just a word of caution: Our Michael's used to do this, but as of about a month ago, I was told the new corporate policy is to not do this anymore. They are now given a certain amount of coupons that they place either at registers or in the front of the store and once they are gone, they are gone.

This might not be corporate policy, but this is what I was told last time I tried to sign for a coupon!

Jamie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%