Need Imput Right Away! Making This Cake Tommorrow!!!!

Baking By brinana Updated 26 Jul 2008 , 4:51pm by akgirl10

brinana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brinana Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 4:08pm
post #1 of 5

cake: chocolate fudge with andes (mint)baking bits mixed in batter 6" with two-2 " layers
Filling: crushed grasshoppers in fudge spread
Icing mint butter cream
Overall flavor is chocolat and mint
making this cake tommorrow monring at like 6 am so need input right away how does it sound.

4 replies
Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 4:17pm
post #2 of 5

Sounds grat to me!!

Make sure they really like mint, you could leave the mint out of the filling or frosting, it may be a bunch of mint. I might make the filling or frosting one an try it before adding mint to the other.

I really like Andes, so it sounds great to me!! icon_smile.gif Can't wair to hear how it turns out! thumbs_up.gif

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 4:18pm
post #3 of 5

Sounds grat to me!!

Make sure they really like mint, you could leave the mint out of the filling or frosting, it may be a bunch of mint. I might make the filling or frosting one an try it before adding mint to the other.

I really like Andes, so it sounds great to me!! icon_smile.gif Can't wair to hear how it turns out! thumbs_up.gif

CocoaBlondie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CocoaBlondie Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 2:58am
post #4 of 5

Wow, Lots of mint. Sounds like mint chocolate chip ice cream to me (yum). I agree it may be a little too much unless that's what there looking for. I would definitely use the icing & filling. The cake may be a bit much icon_smile.gif

akgirl10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
akgirl10 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 4:51pm
post #5 of 5

Now see, I like plain buttercream, and would keep both the cake and filling flavors. Then a vanilla buttercream to balance the mint. Sounds delicious.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%