Got A Pony Chair Off Ebay...........

Business By littlecake Updated 30 Jul 2008 , 4:21am by tuffstuff

littlecake Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 11:28pm
post #1 of 9

those things are expensive....about 300.00 and up...

got mine for 130.00...

it doesn't look like the biz is gonna slow poor knees need a rest.

thanks for your input everyone!

8 replies
loriemoms Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 12:28am
post #2 of 9

ok, I gotta ask..what is a pony chair?

(I am picturing one of those little ponies you bought for your kids with the springs on bouncing up and down and decorating your cakes.... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

BlakesCakes Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 12:34am
post #3 of 9

Search on ebay for "saddle seat chair". It's a rolling seat that is shaped a bit like a saddle.

loriemoms Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 12:37am
post #4 of 9

does it save your back or something? Or just comfy to sit in?

korkyo Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 3:23am
post #5 of 9

I could see where that would make you sit up straighter than say, a bar stool. I have a wide stool that I like but the adjustable height would be a huge bonus.
Maybe that will be my new PC chair too.
thanks for the tip!

chutzpah Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 4:05am
post #6 of 9

I've had my pony chair for years. It's ergonomic, and I love it.

I'm glad you thought about my suggestion from the other thread, Little Cake. I hope you love your chair as much as I love mine!

littlecake Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:47pm
post #7 of 9

my knees have really been suffering, i turned 50 this year, and my ole knees are starting to rebel against the 12 hour days...last sunday i could barely walk to the bathroom...i was so sore....i was planning to buy a tall chair to decorate with...but i didn't know if i could ever get used to it.

chutzpah said she uses a pony chair...i never heard of of one....another member said her hair stylist uses one when she cuts hair, so i thought i might could make it work....esp since it has wheels.

who knows??? maybe i'll be able to take over the world after all!

littlecake Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:56pm
post #8 of 9
tuffstuff Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 4:21am
post #9 of 9

littlecake, please let us know how you like it once you recieve it. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%