Cake Boss Program

Business By Kindrea Updated 22 Jul 2008 , 8:00pm by kelleym

Kindrea Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 6:45pm
post #1 of 5

I'm in the process of entering my recipes and I wanted to know if for the price of ingredients should I be putting in the price it cost to purchase each ingredent or shoud I be putting down the price of each ingredient for the size cake I'm making? Say am I putting in the price of 2 cups of flour or the entire bag of flour? icon_cry.gif

4 replies
janelwaters Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 6:49pm
post #2 of 5

I don't have that program, so I really can't help you = but I have a question - Do you like the program? was it worth the $$ etc....

thank you! good luck! sorry I couldn't help.

acookieobsession Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 6:51pm
post #3 of 5

You put in the price per ingredient . But here is the problem i have had....You need to picka standard measurement and stick with it. Say you use flour by the enter it as 1 cup, or 1.5 cups, not cups then pounds, then cups. The price calculator gets confused and starts messing with the price.

SimplyM Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 7:20pm
post #4 of 5

I bought it a few months ago. I haven't had lots of time to play with it. But once I got all my ingredients in, it really gives me a good idea about how much I should be charging.

I think it is a good investment.

kelleym Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 8:00pm
post #5 of 5

CakeBoss users - please direct all program-specific questions to our CakeBoss Bulletin Board (members only, registration required). There is lots of good information and tips there! Also, check out the How-To Videos when you are getting started!

Quote by @%username% on %date%