Under Hurricane Warning!

Lounge By 4starcakes Updated 24 Jul 2008 , 2:52am by dshlent

4starcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4starcakes Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 6:13am
post #1 of 7

I'm spending my evening looking at everything on CC trying to get my mind off the Hurricane Warning in effect. I'm a little further north than Brownsville, Texas but we are still included in the warning here in Corpus Christi. I hope that all fellow CC'ers in the Brownsville area stay safe and take precaution.

6 replies
itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 3:41pm
post #2 of 7

Hopefully this one will pass with minimal impact. We've had our share of hurricane fun here in Florida....just waiting for the next one to come rumbling through.

Hunker down and stay safe!
Denise

alracntna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alracntna Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 10:50pm
post #3 of 7

just keep your eyes and you mind open! don't do like they did in Houston when Rita came through. if you are scared get your family and get out! we are further North in Bryan/College Station and they are saying we are going to get some heavy rains but nothing bad. this is a good place to go and we are 3-4 hours away from corpus. take care and don't wait to long!

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 12:00pm
post #4 of 7

Hope everyone has either left the area for safety or has battened down the hatches! Take care of yourselves and be safe!

Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 5:09pm
post #5 of 7

I am in Houston and dont think we are even going to get much rain, its just too far south. But I hope everyone in its path is safe and sound! Take care of yourself!

Alicia

4starcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4starcakes Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 2:34am
post #6 of 7

Hi all! Still feeling the effects of Dolly. Lots of rain and wind. It rained so hard this morning it sounded like it was going to break the windows. Under Tornado watch till 7 in the morning. Hope our CCer's in Deep South Texas where they had a direct impact are ok.

dshlent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dshlent Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 2:52am
post #7 of 7

We just left Corpus Christie this last weekend where we spent a few days on vacation!!!! Hope you all stay safe!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%