I Want To Be Like Mike

Decorating By Maria_Campos Updated 24 Jul 2008 , 4:57am by xstitcher

Maria_Campos Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 3:26am
post #1 of 16

He is the ultimate Caker, and when he does a Cake Challenge it seems almost not fair for him to compete, his work is amazing!!!! have you seen his website! it unreal, I wonder if he's cakes taste good? He can't be that perfect!

15 replies
SweetResults Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 3:47am
post #2 of 16

So do I!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Mike1394 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 9:53am
post #3 of 16

Well, Ladies Thank You so much. Hehehehehe icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

Mac Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 12:50pm
post #4 of 16

Mike has just debuted his DVD "Cakenology" at the ICES convention. I bought one.

Not sure when it will be available on his website. It is about the sculpting of car cakes. I haven't watched it yet (too tired from ICES) but Mike said that it includes structural support, recipes and watch it all the way to the very end because there are bloopers.

SweetResults Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 16

LOL! We want to be like you too Mike!

mkolmar Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 3:35pm
post #6 of 16

He's my favorite cake decorator, as well as my DH's. His work is utterly amazing.

have_your_cake Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 11:02pm
post #7 of 16

Is Mike a cake decorator or a magician?! Ace of Cakes has nothing on Mike.

loriemoms Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 11:20pm
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Well, Ladies Thank You so much. Hehehehehe icon_biggrin.gif

Mike




hahaha Mike did you see that subject line and go Wow! icon_biggrin.gif

Mike1394 Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 12:18am
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Well, Ladies Thank You so much. Hehehehehe icon_biggrin.gif

Mike



hahaha Mike did you see that subject line and go Wow! icon_biggrin.gif




LOLOL I woke up this morning, and seen this, and said WOW. ALLRIGHT this is going to be a good day. LOLOLOL

Mike (Ego REAL big now) icon_biggrin.gif

MessiET Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 1:10am
post #10 of 16

Those are not just cakes... They are works of art!!!

I love the website design too!!

indydebi Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 1:37am
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Well, Ladies Thank You so much. Hehehehehe icon_biggrin.gif

Mike



hahaha Mike did you see that subject line and go Wow! icon_biggrin.gif




That's ok, Mike! I saw the subject line and thought they were talking about you, too!!! thumbs_up.gif

SweetResults Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 3:14am
post #12 of 16

Hee hee - so did I!

loriemoms Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 10:27am
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Well, Ladies Thank You so much. Hehehehehe icon_biggrin.gif

Mike



hahaha Mike did you see that subject line and go Wow! icon_biggrin.gif



That's ok, Mike! I saw the subject line and thought they were talking about you, too!!! thumbs_up.gif




Should we get "Eat your heart out, Duff...we wanna be like Mike!" t shirts?

Starr_Brite Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 3:01am
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria_Campos

... I wonder if he's cakes taste good? He can't be that perfect!




I posted this in another thread... I got my wedding cake at Mike's. The cake is really yummy! He offers a ton of flavor choices and they are all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac

Mike has just debuted his DVD "Cakenology" at the ICES convention. I bought one.

Not sure when it will be available on his website. It is about the sculpting of car cakes. I haven't watched it yet (too tired from ICES) but Mike said that it includes structural support, recipes and watch it all the way to the very end because there are bloopers.




I do hope that you will give a review after you watch it! I can't wait to get my hands on one!!!

nicolepa Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 3:59am
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria_Campos

He is the ultimate Caker, and when he does a Cake Challenge it seems almost not fair for him to compete, his work is amazing!!!! have you seen his website! it unreal, I wonder if he's cakes taste good? He can't be that perfect!




His cakes taste as great as they look. He did our "Cinderella's castle" for our wedding.

xstitcher Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 4:57am
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Well, Ladies Thank You so much. Hehehehehe icon_biggrin.gif

Mike



hahaha Mike did you see that subject line and go Wow! icon_biggrin.gif



That's ok, Mike! I saw the subject line and thought they were talking about you, too!!! thumbs_up.gif



Should we get "Eat your heart out, Duff...we wanna be like Mike!" t shirts?




Sounds like a plan! Where can we get ours???? LOL! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%