Omg...thank Goodness This One Is Over!!!!

Decorating By YouTakeTheCake Updated 21 Jul 2008 , 7:29pm by YouTakeTheCake

YouTakeTheCake Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 6:24pm
post #1 of 9

I only had one week to get this cake is not quite as good as I wanted it to be but with only 1 week to do it! I never tought it would be done But I did it....and with a few hours to spare even! icon_eek.gif
This cake is my (cake) version of a figurine my daughter bought on her recent trip to disneyland!

8 replies
Aliwis000 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 6:29pm
post #2 of 9

Wow, that is amazing, you did a great job!

sparklynne Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 6:30pm
post #3 of 9

It is wonderful. You put an amazing amount of detail into this one and it shows! Congrats on a job well done! thumbs_up.gif

kbrown99 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 6:32pm
post #4 of 9

Very nice. You should be proud!

dabear Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 6:33pm
post #5 of 9

Excellent work on that cake! icon_biggrin.gif

TC123 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 6:39pm
post #6 of 9

You did a FABULOUS job!!! That's AWESOME!!!

ladyellam Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 6:45pm
post #7 of 9

You really did an excellent job!! Now put your feet up and relax.

junny629 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 7:18pm
post #8 of 9

Wow, that is an excellent Peter Pan you've done. All that details. You should be so proud. I don't think I will ever be even a quarter as good as you.

YouTakeTheCake Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 7:29pm
post #9 of 9

WOW thank you all for your very nice are all very kind!

Oh and jenny629...don't ever say that ...let me tell you when I first started I didn't think I was ever gonna be even able to write on a cake.....UGH...everytime I had to write on a cake I would get so worried icon_cry.gif would stress me so much I would worry about it the whole time I worked on the cake......... and it's funny...what they say is so true...practice makes perfect...ok I don't write on cakes perfectly but I have just recently realized that I don't really worry about it anymore and my writing is much better......
In other words don't ever doubt matter what if you love decorating just keep decorating!!!!!!

HAPPY DECORATING everyone thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%