My First Happy Boxers!!

Decorating By michellesArt Updated 10 Aug 2008 , 9:10pm by JMSweets

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 4:03pm
post #1 of 6

kay i can't figure out how to post pics yet and do naughty cakes show in your galleries? anyway it's in the naughty males gallery-white boxers with hearts and a big penis lol! this was so fun to do-a bit of convincing the client on my part-she's the mother of the bride and a bit shy but it was a fantasia bridal party so this is what she'd take (i told her it would be the least embarrassing thing there) icon_redface.gif i was surprised a bit that it didn't give me that many probs...first carved cake (though not a lot to carve) and the rice krispies were a bit messy but overall one of the easiest cakes i've done!! TFL and for all the inspiration-there are some wild cakes here that i'd like to try next!! hehe

5 replies
Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 5:01am
post #2 of 6

I also just did my first boxers and penis cake this past weekend! Mine is white with hearts too! I'll have to go look at yours. The naughty pics, unfortunately, do not show up in your gallery. thumbsdown.gif

Tootall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tootall Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 12:24pm
post #3 of 6

So, do the naughty pics not show up in "my photos", either? That's a bummer. I have to do a search when I want to see my comments?! icon_lol.gif

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 5:33pm
post #4 of 6

If you get a comment, it will notify you, but you have to search for your pic if you want to see how many favorites it has. I just checked my boobie cake and it has 4 faves! YAY! icon_lol.gif

doublecz1103 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doublecz1103 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 2:54am
post #5 of 6

how do u make this cake?

JMSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JMSweets Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 9:10pm
post #6 of 6

I too loved the boxer cake. I did mine for a bachelorette party. I molded my penis out of fondant/gumpaste. I used the top half of a cupcake for the bulg. My boxers were blue with hearts. Everyone loved it. Here is mine. Mine is in my photos. icon_cool.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%