Cc's Surrounding A Round Cake

Baking By froggyqueen Updated 22 Jul 2008 , 12:33pm by oceanspitfire

froggyqueen Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 3:20pm
post #1 of 8

cake anyone please post pics of this?

7 replies
CelebrationCakery Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 3:42pm
post #2 of 8

What does "CC's" mean in this case???

Homemade-Goodies Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 4:04pm
post #3 of 8


Or circus clowns....but I'm seriously thinking it's cupcakes. icon_lol.gif

AmyGonzalez Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 7:31pm
post #4 of 8

Yes, I definitly think she means cupcakes! icon_lol.gif

froggyqueen Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 9:28pm
post #5 of 8

yes, i meant cupcakes, sorry

Homemade-Goodies Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 10:48pm
post #6 of 8

Ok, I was so busy being silly, I didn't ask you what you were meaning...

Are you thinking like a cupcake stand, with a cake on top? Here is one example:

Or, here are a bunch of cupcake cakes in the gallery:

Do any of these help??? I hope so...

froggyqueen Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 2:29am
post #7 of 8

yes, thank you. i found a few in those pics.

oceanspitfire Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 12:33pm
post #8 of 8

If you go into the cake gallery=- weddings folder, under mini cakes, you will find tons of those- I have looked through all of those for help/ideas/inspiration already because I'm doing my sister's wedding cake that way (small cake on top tier, cupcakes below it on a few more tiers)
Good luck and happy baking!

Quote by @%username% on %date%