Cookie Cutter Source?

Baking By robinscakes Updated 22 Jul 2008 , 3:06pm by yankeegal

robinscakes Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 2:46pm
post #1 of 9

Is it okay to ask this question on CC? Can anyone recommend a good cookie cutter source? I've used several online and have run through all the sites I can find on Google. I'm tired of seeing all the same cutters and want to find some new ones (preferably not the $15 copper type, just the tin or plastic cutters). Thanks in advance.

8 replies
snowshoe1 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 3:25pm
post #2 of 9

Have you tried - they have a nice selection and reasonably priced.

toleshed Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 10:07pm
post #3 of 9

I also use

MichelleM77 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 1:01am
post #4 of 9

I've used and also Love them both!

YAYI95 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 1:21am
post #5 of 9 is where i go....they have good prices and when you spend a certain amount you get something free...which is always good...hth

JenLen Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 1:48am
post #6 of 9

This is a local store for me, so I can not say anything about their shipping except they have a flat $5.50 fee. Lots of cutters and I have always had great service in the store.

Honeydukes Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 8:43am
post #7 of 9

LOVE them!! Beautiful heirloom-quality cutters -- just got a custom and it was perfect!

Nice family owned business -- lots of designs.

Expensive and unusual -- cutter making as an art!

More designs than anyone. Sometimes quality suffers for quantity. If they don't make it, you probably won't find it elsewhere.

Tons of metal cutters!!!

Family owned -- such sweet people. Not as many designs as Foose, but really cute well-made cutters.

Sweet lady; very talented. Lots of information about cookie decorating, too!!

Unusual cutters -- very artistic.

deetmar Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 2:08pm
post #8 of 9

I love the cutters here:, but, I would have to be a very good girl to get one of them. icon_razz.gif They are wonderful.

yankeegal Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 3:06pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks for the sites...there were a few that I had missed. I must be slipping-I thought I knew them all! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%