Martini Glasses

Baking By DoubleTroubleCreations Updated 21 Jul 2008 , 2:16pm by mimi9907

DoubleTroubleCreations Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 10:32pm
post #1 of 7

I am trying to find a template to make cookies in the shape of martini glasses. Can anyone help me.
Thanks,
Marcia

6 replies
ALVARGA Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 12:42am
post #2 of 7

I am not sure about a template but you can order the cookie cutter. Try Foose Tinsmiths. I have the margarita glass and wine glass. Hope this helps. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Juds2323 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 12:56am
post #3 of 7

what about outlining a picture and cutting it out and using that. Here is a picture that I think would work pretty well as the stem of the glass isn't super skinny.

HTH

Judi
LL

bobwonderbuns Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 1:10am
post #4 of 7

I got my copper cutter at either www.coppergifts.com or www.kitchengifts.com, I forget which but they both have this shape available.

DoubleTroubleCreations Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 1:20am
post #5 of 7

Thanks for all your help. Seeing as I need the cookie cutter this week , I had better try the drawing. That looks like a great picture to work from. I will go on the noted websites and order a cutter for the next time I need one. Thanks again.

TracyLH Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 1:53pm
post #6 of 7

I don't know if this helps, but I make templates all the time and found it works well with actual template plastci (from Joann's) or acetate. I used to use cardstock and it didn't work so well. Just thought I'd pass that on! Have fun!

mimi9907 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 2:16pm
post #7 of 7

Hi, i just purchased a martini cc from "flourpotcookie.com" website and they sell cutters at good prices and will ship. Hope this helps to get your cutter. Mimi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%