How Do I Make An F-15 Shaped Cake...

Decorating By kietabear Updated 20 Jul 2008 , 2:46am by gateaux

kietabear Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 10:29pm
post #1 of 2

I need some help... well alot... I am a novice cake decorater and the gentlemen at work.... really want me to make an F-15 cake... I am AD Air Force and we work this jet... I just really need some ideas...
Thanks in Advance.

1 reply
gateaux Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 2:46am
post #2 of 2

Hi, Welcome to CC.

I suggest you looking at the many pictures of cake there are on here and figuring out what you can make. You want to make something fun that you can handle without completely stressing out.

searching for plane:

searching for jets:

It's good to push the envelope a bit, you just need to be comfortable with what you want to make.

Once you choose a cake, you could send a pm to the person who made it asking for guidance or assistance.

Sometimes making a shaped cake is really fun to do once you have your idea down and some details worked out.

Something like this is just a few shapes or carved cake covered in BC. So it's a fun project that you migth do. Just try for the basic shape of the F15 and minimal details.

I also saw a couple of drawings on a google search and something like that might be fun too on a flat cake - with just the "blue print" sort of. Play on the theme.

Good Luck, hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%