Can't Find Spiderman Cake...please Help

Decorating By lardbutt Updated 21 Jul 2008 , 3:55am by lardbutt

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 4:31pm
post #1 of 6

Just yesterday, I think, I saw an amazing Spiderman cake. I thought I saved it to my favs, but it's not there! But then again, I'm thinking I was in a hurry and wanted to leave a comment first and did not save it.

Anyway, it was 4 different heights of square cakes with a real spidy figure and amazing webs.

The only other thing I remember about it was indydebi left a comment saying she first thought the webs were plastic b/c they were so good.

Anybody remember who made it?
Thanks, MessyBaker

5 replies
lardbutt Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 10:25pm
post #2 of 6

Anyone? icon_cry.gif

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 3:31pm
post #3 of 6

Did you use the search engine in the cake gallery? Just type in "spiderman". HTH

FeGe_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
micnmax2003 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
micnmax2003 Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 7:36pm
post #5 of 6

I think I know what cake you're referring to, but I can't find it either (I had saved it to my favorites and it's not there & after looking thru 200+ pages of photos it's not there.....perhaps the person took it off) Anyways, I had this one saved as well. Hope it helps!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=331053
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=331023

lardbutt Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 3:55am
post #6 of 6

Great cakes, but not the one I'm looking for. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

I thinking someone must have taken it off, b/c I looked through 24 pages of Spiderman cakes!

It had a plastic toy for Spidy and the buildings were four cakes (square) that were all different heights. It looked like a the tops of sky scrappers. It also had some amazing royal icing webs.

Thanks for looking for me!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%