***cake Doctor Cookbooks***

Decorating By Honey_Cakes Updated 21 Jul 2008 , 4:13am by YAYI95

Honey_Cakes Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:29am
post #1 of 4

Hello i need some advice about the Cake Doctor cookbooks. I am about to buy the cupcake one but wondered if it is very different to the Cake Mix Doctor book? I mainly make cupcakes but the Mix Doctor book sounds great as well. Has anyone got both of these that they can give me an idea if I should get one or get both?? THANKS icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

3 replies
ShortcakesSweets Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:48am
post #2 of 4

I have 3 of the Cake Mix Doctor books by Anne Byrn and love all three of them. They all have different recipes/ideas and are well worth purchasing, in my opinion.

DaisyLisa17 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 2:01am
post #3 of 4

I dont have the Cake Mix Doctor books, but I do have the Cupcake book from the Cake Mix Doctor. I have had it for about 2 years, but didnt even open it until a couple of months ago. I didnt even realized what I had until I joined CC! Now, I use it all the time... I love it. Besides all the great recipes, I love how she add little tips on nearly every page. I would reccommend it to anyone!! thumbs_up.gif

YAYI95 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 4:13am
post #4 of 4

i have them both and its really if you are into scratch cakes or box cakes...i love the cake mix doctor, have made a few cakes and loved them all...i have to admit i have not tried any from the cake doctor and that is just because the recipe's seem to be so much work..LOL..i could be wrong but for me thats how they seem...hope that helps you out in some way..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%