gottabakenow Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 2:54pm
post #1 of

Good luck to kneadacookie and yankeegal! Bouquets are awesome... voting will run for 5 days.

It's not letting me post more attachments right now, I'll try to add closeups in another post.
LL
LL

96 replies
gottabakenow Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 2:59pm
post #2 of

closeups...
LL
LL

1234me Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 3:05pm
post #3 of

Oh this is so hard! they are both so darn cute!!!!!!!!!

charlieinMO Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 3:06pm
post #4 of

You all are making this really hard!!!! The look GREAT!!! Now how are we gonna vote for this?? lol

staceyboots Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 3:21pm
post #5 of

too hard to vote! they both look great!

Mattie1 Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 4:59pm
post #6 of

Great job!!! I love the Nixon cookie. This is a very hard decision.

PinkZiab Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 5:07pm
post #7 of

They're both adorable, but I have to go with Star Wars 7 Kiss! lol

Melvira Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 5:10pm
post #8 of

OMG... almost impossible to choose! That is some outstanding work from both of you, and you should be seriously commended!! (I hope no one ever challenges me to a throwdown... it's obvious I'd go down in flames!)

Kiddiekakes Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 5:27pm
post #9 of

I like them both!!Yankeegal and Knead a Cookie are exception cookie divas!!!

yankeegal Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 6:49pm

Big thanks to gottabakenow for handling the posting!!
And kneadacookie came thru once again...Great job!!

rdiesing Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 7:55pm

I like the first one in oranges and browns a little better - only because the color theme is carried throughout. Both bouquets are very cute!

onceuponacookie Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 8:21pm

Both are wonderful and so very creative!! Great job, ladies!

Afterezra Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 9:04pm

Both bouquets are wonderful!!!

My gramma would have picked number two, because her kitchen was decorated in those colors well into the eighties! icon_lol.gif

kneadacookie Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 10:12pm

i just got home from work. it's great to see the pics posted. it's a little confusing that number 2 is first and number 1 is second.
yankeegal....GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kneadacookie Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 11:21pm

i just noticed they both have plaid pants.....LOL
i know i had several pairs myself....

CocoaBlondie Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 11:32pm

These are too icon_cool.gif ! I love color, but there is just something about #1.

gottabakenow Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 11:41pm

kneadacookie- i know, I'm sorry about that. i realized after. at least i didn't put #1 for one pic in the first post and #1 for the other pic in the other post. icon_smile.gif

Tallmama Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 11:41pm

I thought it was confussing having #2 first too. I almost put the wrong vote in. Both are awsome!!

tracycakes Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 11:42pm

In the other throwdowns, I always liked them both but one of spoke to me first and just kept my eye. I am having a really hard time with these as they both are speaking to me. What to do? What to do?

yankeegal Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 11:54pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneadacookie

i just noticed they both have plaid pants.....LOL
i know i had several pairs myself....

As I was deliberating which of the many "fashionable" trends of the 70's I wanted to include, I came to the painful conclusion that I unfortunately wore many of them. At least I didn't do my purple velvet hotpants and white go-go boots combo! I decided to spare you all! icon_biggrin.gif

staceyboots Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 11:56pm

i love the platform shoe with the goldfish in the heel! LOL

kneadacookie Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 12:54am

OMG that's so funny, I think I still have my white go-go boots!!!

Melvira Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:59am
Quote:

i just got home from work. it's great to see the pics posted. it's a little confusing that number 2 is first and number 1 is second.

Oh crap, I didn't see that, and I DID vote for the wrong one. I wonder how many people have done that. You may want to re-post and allow people to vote again. I know my vote was tallied wrong, so others may have been too. (You know, us totally unobservant people! icon_rolleyes.gif )

CakeMakar Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 2:07am
Quote:

Oh no?! It is? I didn't notice! I voted for the wrong one!

YAYI95 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 2:26am

they are both so cute...i like the fish in the shoe and the pick in the fro!!!LOL...tooo cute...

doitallmom Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 2:27am

Yay!!!! I always miss the vote for the throwdowns, but I caught one. It is so hard to choose, but thanks for pointing out the # thing- great job on the bouquets-they're both true representations of the era.

onceuponacookie Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 2:52am

I also did not notice and voted for the wrong one. : (

AmyGonzalez Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 3:18am

These are really cute! Thanks for pointing out the mistake in the numbers. I voted for the right one! icon_biggrin.gif Good luck!

mommak Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 3:22am

Congrats to you both thumbs_up.gif Not sure how were suppose to choose! Beautiful work icon_wink.gif

ArtieTs Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 3:25am

OMG!!! This is a hard one to decide, but I must say the orange & browns are just too cute. Please tell me those are not fish in the heel of the platform shoe???? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif and the afro pick???? just too darn much icon_lol.gif Seriously though, they are both very good. Good luck to you both.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%