Grand Wedding Cakes Magz

Business By indydebi Updated 20 Jul 2008 , 1:01pm by 2sdae

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 12:29pm
post #1 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynpr

Ya salio el nuevo libro que puedes bajar gratis a tu pc. Aqui la informacion. Solo registras tu e-mail..

The NEW, SUMMER issue of Grand Wedding Cakes⢠magazine is ready for download! Filled with hundreds of photos of the most beautiful cakes imaginable, Grand Wedding Cakes⢠takes the worry out of finding the perfect cake design for your wedding-and the designer who will turn your wedding cake fantasies into reality!

Download Grand Wedding Cakes⢠magazine today!
www.GrandWeddingCakes.com

Loaded with lots of photos, fun, facts and trivia-this magazine is all about cake-the wedding kind!

Happy Weddings Everyone!

Grand Wedding Cakes⢠magazine

www.GrandWeddingCakes.com

Saw this on the Spanish forum and thought I'd add it here, too. There are wonderful cakes in here. (and ... ahem!.... my ad is on page 42! icon_rolleyes.gif ). Who else is in here?

9 replies
sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 5:05pm
post #2 of 10

Thanks Debi I just downloaded it!

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 5:11pm
post #3 of 10

Hey Debi i was just reading the magazine and the baker they are featuring is telling brides to cut their cake at the end of the night!!!
What is wrong with these ppl anyway? We know that it's best to do it early before everyone leaves and in yet another wedding mag we have these celeb bakers saying other wise....grrrr

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 6:03pm
post #4 of 10

I'm in there! Was free last time, they wanted me to pay this time but we are soooo out of ad money so I put her off and put her off... then they called back and said free for one more run for everyone since it was new and no one had had a chance to see results from it yet. No one paid, did they??

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 8:22pm
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryAK

I'm in there! Was free last time, they wanted me to pay this time but we are soooo out of ad money so I put her off and put her off... then they called back and said free for one more run for everyone since it was new and no one had had a chance to see results from it yet. No one paid, did they??

same thing happened to me. I told her I couldn't go again because I'd had no calls/inquiries from the site. She read off some number that showed how many people went to my website. I said, "that's fascinating but unless they CALL or EMAIL me, it does me no good." Yeah...mine was free "...because the site is so new."

what page are you on?

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 8:48pm
post #6 of 10

Was anyone able to download the previous issue of this magazine? I tried and tried and it wouldn't work for me.

I am dying off for a good pic of the Ron-Ben Israel cake featured on the front.

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 10:36pm
post #7 of 10

Don't know yet,, haven't had time to look. Don't you know today is FRIDAY!? lol

yeah, she gave me the same numbers spiel

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 4:26pm
post #8 of 10

she called me and I am listed in there somewhere, I think she will call me again for the next issue. do you print out the whole 191 pages or just look through it?
I've not had time to look too much.
wonder how much it will cost in Oct?

any thoughts on this one?

melody

Alligande Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alligande Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 12:58pm
post #9 of 10

I wasn't in the first one as an add, but had a listing that did not generate any click throughs to my site. Lets see if any thing happens with a full page (127).
I haven't had a good look at it but it seems much larger than the first issue. Also _ with the first issue none of the links worked for me, they just took me back to the main site. I use a mac.

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 1:01pm
post #10 of 10

oh my! A cake with castle, stairs and fountains....my oh my.
It is so cool to see you guys listed though!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%