Not Sure I Should Be Charging, What Do You Think?

Decorating By SOULLA13 Updated 18 Jul 2008 , 3:11pm by CocoaBlondie

SOULLA13 Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 4:07pm
post #1 of 10

Basically i just want to know if anyone thinks work is good enough that i should charge for my cakes. Starting to think maybe i should just give up, i do love making cakes and decorating, i have never taken a course this is all work just from either my own imagination or bits and pieces from you guys but im not sure if its worth me continueing. Does anyone think my work is good enough to sell????

9 replies
danijus Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 5:29pm
post #2 of 10

I think your cakes are beautiful and very creative.

Katie-Bug Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 5:57pm
post #3 of 10

YES, I do! I looked through the gallery, I would love to have commented on some but it's not set to receive comments.

I just loved the chicken!! My Future MIL would love that!!
Also, you engagement party cake looks great, is it fondant? It is super smooth!!

sari66 Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 6:56pm
post #4 of 10

Sure you can your cakes are lovely

alvarezmom Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 7:35pm
post #5 of 10

Yes you should be charging if you want to. Your cakes are very lovely.

SOULLA13 Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 8:28am
post #6 of 10

all my cakes that are posted are set to receive comments!! i think maybe no one wants to leave any because they are no good. The engagement cake i did was fondant. Thanks for looking. I think im just feeling a bit depressed lately to be honest weather in London is really really bad a depressing I NEED SOME SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

CakeRN Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 9:01am
post #7 of 10

Sorry to tell you but your comments are not turned on. Go back and check it again so we can comment. Your cakes are really good and maybe it is lack of sun that is depressing you but it shouldn't be about the cakes....that is for sure....

mom2leelee Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 12:17pm
post #8 of 10

I agree, your cakes are great! And you comments are not turned on so that's why no one has been leaving comments.

SOULLA13 Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 2:57pm
post #9 of 10

thanks guys double checked it and you were right, ive switched it back so now you can all leave me ome comments if you wish. xxx

CocoaBlondie Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 3:11pm
post #10 of 10

Your cakes look wonderful icon_biggrin.gif Don't second guess yourself, be confident in your abilities thumbs_up.gif If your enjoying what you're doing you should start selling your cakes for sure!

Quote by @%username% on %date%