My New (And Last?) Tattoo!!

Lounge By michellesArt Updated 13 Aug 2008 , 2:53am by sugarcheryl

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 4:06am
post #31 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickymacd

Hi, Everyone,
Have a question, and this may be an old post, but what do you think?......
my husband passed away in February. I want to get a tatoo on the inside of my wrist of either just small writing (like inside of my wedding ring) or maybe a small heart with wings on the sides? I would put this where my watch wristband could cover it. My daughter who has 3 tats likes the idea, but I'm a little nervous about it. I'm 53. Am I too old for this? My husband will always be with me in heart, but what do you think?

If I had lost someone I think I would want to do this too. My daughter in laws father passed away when she was really young. Her mother has never remarried. This year on her parents wedding anniversary her and her two sisters and mother got their anniversary date on their shoulder. This is a girl you would never picture getting a tattoo, her ears aren't even pierced. I thought it was so sweet.

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 10:44am
post #32 of 34

Just saw one of the Olympian volleyball player girls tat on her shoulder. It was something that I was considering.....she had a halo with wings in rememberance of her mom. It was very similar to one I was playing with.

I want it on my inside wrist so I can see it all the time, not on my back shoulder which means it can't be too big.

When school starts back up I'll be checking into this more seriously.

Amanda518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amanda518 Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 1:33pm
post #33 of 34

vickymacd
Just saw one of the Olympian volleyball player girls tat on her shoulder. It was something that I was considering.....she had a halo with wings in rememberance of her mom. It was very similar to one I was playing with.

I want it on my inside wrist so I can see it all the time, not on my back shoulder which means it can't be too big.

When school starts back up I'll be checking into this more seriously.

I think that would look really nice.. I would do that is my husband died also.. Its something you will have forever to remember him I think it is very pretty..I liked the tattoo she had all so but I want something with stars or music notes. I do not think you are to old to get that done.. thumbs_up.gif

sugarcheryl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarcheryl Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 2:53am
post #34 of 34

I have one on my back and one on my arm but after graduating from pastry school I got a cake on my wrist so I could see my all the time. I love looking at it. My DH got his on his back and complained not being able to see it. I want another one I may put it on my other wrist some place where I can see it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%