Anyone Ever Make A Wasc Marble Cake?

Decorating By ncbert Updated 6 Aug 2008 , 1:31am by saramachen

ncbert Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ncbert Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 10:46pm
post #1 of 6

I need to make a marble cake and would like to make it with some type of extender/WASC recipe.
Could anyone could put me in the right direction for a marble cake,please.

Thanks in advance
Nancy

5 replies
alanahodgson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanahodgson Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 12:16am
post #2 of 6

When I did marble using WASC, I made a full batch of yellow cake (vanilla flavoring and 6 whole eggs) and a half batch of chocolate (vanilla flavoring, 3 whole eggs, and sub out 1/4 cup flour for 1/4 cup cocoa.) I put the yellow in the pans, dropped dollops of the chocolate on top and swirled with a knife.

ncbert Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 2:18am
post #3 of 6

Thanks Alana for answering my post ! I think your answer is exactly what I will do! icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again
Nancy

Beanie1001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beanie1001 Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 2:25pm
post #4 of 6

save

ncbert Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 4:35pm
post #5 of 6

It worked out great! I did the WASC for the yellow cake and then I had a half box of chocolate cake and just make it by the box directions and used that for the chocolate part.

Thanks again
Nanc

saramachen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saramachen Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 1:31am
post #6 of 6

I just did a marble WASC cake. I made a 1/2 box of white cake using the WASC recipe (carefully weighing everything) and then i made a chocolate version using cocoa powerder, 3 whole eggs and all vanilla flavouring. I used the rest of the chocolate to make cupcakes and it turned out AWESOME... We haven't eaten it yet, so i hope it tastes as good as it looks. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%