Any Ideas For A Cake For 3 People?

Decorating By dydemus Updated 16 Jul 2008 , 5:52pm by mom2spunkynbug

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 6:38pm
post #1 of 5

I am making a cake to serve about 22 people. There are three people whose birthday will be celebrated - all adults. One is my friend and her husband and one of their friends. I know my friend, but she is very laid back and happy with anything. I don't know the other two very well, and I've asked her a number of times for ideas for this cake - theme, colors, anything to get me started! Not knowing hobbies or likes, etc. I'm stumped! What would be some ideas for a general but fun birthday cake (besides topsy turvy icon_smile.gif ) ?

4 replies
redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 9:16pm
post #2 of 5

you could make a present cake or even a summer themed one.

cupcakeco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakeco Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 4:29pm
post #3 of 5

If I may bounce off of Redhare's idea:

Since it is for three people, perhaps a 3 'stacked' gifts cake would be appropriate. The three gifts could be decorated differently in order to emphasize for three different guests of honor, and could also have gift 'tags' hanging off of them with their names.

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 5:23pm
post #4 of 5

How perfect! I love the gift idea! And the tags, that is great! Thanks so much!

mom2spunkynbug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2spunkynbug Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 5:52pm
post #5 of 5

I was looking at the Cake Girls website earlier today & saw this cute cake...you go to http://www.thecakegirls.com and click on "Our Cakes" then "Specialty Cakes" then "Next Page"(three times) and it is the second row, first column cake.

It's a really cute cake - generic, yet fun & has a star for each person's name with Happy Birthday in the middle!

Good luck! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%