Has Anyone Experience This Before?

Business By sugarcheryl Updated 15 Jul 2008 , 1:52pm by Mike1394

sugarcheryl Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 1:07pm
post #1 of 2

I'v always wanted my own business but what could I do? I got into doing hair and it was great at the time but a lot of work. I later after relocating to Va from NY I discovered cake decorating. I decided I was going into my own business now with cakes but what's funny no matter what profession or career and you turn your skill or service in a business Running A Business Take A Lot of Work. Especially in the beginning. We tend to look at oh I enjoy this I'll work for myself. That's great but whatever you do it takes work. I know it's taken me years to finally get it hobby,talent, skill is one thing but business is another and you have to ask your self Self am I ready to make this commitment? I had to grow up in order to take on the responsibility and mindset as a business owner. That's why I going legal I starting the process. I'm grateful for cc it has been a blessing and thank you for the support. But has any one experience this or am I by myself for thinking and feeling this way?

1 reply
Mike1394 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 1:52pm
post #2 of 2

Very cool CONGRATS you've seen the light. What I'm saying is you've moved passed the I'm going to make millions, and I'LL BE THE BOSS syndrome.

Baking a cake is a very easy thing to do. Getting someone to buy it very easy also. Combining the two to make a PROFIT is very hard.

Good Luck,
Mike

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%