I Have 3 Appointments This Week....and A Dilemma

Business By karateka Updated 15 Jul 2008 , 5:37pm by poshcakedesigns

karateka Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 8:00am
post #1 of 6

Now I have a freakin' COLD! Coughing, slightly runny nose. I feel like doodoo. And I have a tasting Wed and Saturday and a consult (no tasting) on Friday.

I've already made most of the cake but need to make another one. Do you meet with a bride if you have a cold? This appointment has been scheduled for weeks.

I'm not dying, and my nose isn't running for congress, or anything, but the cough sounds gross. And I look like death warmed over. What would you do?

5 replies
arwa Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 8:16am
post #2 of 6

I would check with the clients if it possible to postpone. Tell them wht ure going thru, its not like u asked for it so im sure they'll understand.

Get well soon!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 8:35am
post #3 of 6

I agree. You're a human being, as are they, and we all get sick from time to time, whether it's a head cold or the flu. I'm sure they'll understand.

Mike1394 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 9:46am
post #4 of 6

Bummer your not feeling well. I spent Sunday doing yard work. Now my allergies are in full swing. Do you have a cat I can borrow to scratch my eyes out. Hope ya start feeling better soon.

Mike

grama_j Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 10:18am
post #5 of 6

I think I would call them, and tell them what is going on, and let them know you do not want them to get your "germs"...........give THEM the option of coming over or doing it the following week..... you can freeze the cakes.........

poshcakedesigns Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:37pm
post #6 of 6

I would definetly try and postpone if at all possible. That way you can rest and be up to full speed by the time you meet with them.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%