Need Help Finding.....

Decorating By waterlily Updated 15 Jul 2008 , 8:50pm by waterlily

waterlily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
waterlily Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 7:21am
post #1 of 5

the microchips that come on the Canon Pixma ip3500 ink tanks. I was wondering if any fellow CCer has an extra set they are willing to part with. I will pay. Unfortunately, I bought a new printer off Ebay and it did not come with the ink. So now I am stuck with everything I need to print edible pics except for the microchips. Anyone's help would be greatly apperciated!!

4 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 7:30am
post #2 of 5

You might want to check your edible ink cartridges, seems to me the ones for that printer are already on there, the later models of the printer were the ones that need the chips replaced.

I had a 3500 that quit working, and Canon replaced it with a 4200, that was when I started having to deal with the chip moving!

Of course, I could be wrong, I has happened a time or two in the past. LOL

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 7:31am
post #3 of 5

You might want to check your edible ink cartridges, seems to me the ones for that printer are already on there, the later models of the printer were the ones that need the chips replaced.

I had a 3500 that quit working, and Canon replaced it with a 4200, that was when I started having to deal with the chip moving!

Of course, I could be wrong, It has happened a time or two in the past. LOL

Sorry for the double post, tried to delete the other one and now it won't let me.

waterlily Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 8:03am
post #4 of 5

I checked and they don't have the microchip. So I'm still up a creek! icon_cry.gif

waterlily Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 8:50pm
post #5 of 5

Anyone?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%