Lost Cake Photo Vent - Kind-Of Long

Decorating By ccr03 Updated 15 Jul 2008 , 2:21pm by ccr03

ccr03 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:17am
post #1 of 3

awww, you guys just helped me calm down thumbs_up.gif

I just spent more than an hour looking for a cake photo I took with my sister's camera MONTHS ago that I asked her to email me MONTHS ago but failed to do so. I looked all over her computer, then my brother's computer (because when she finally got home that's where she said it was) and then through two of four of her memory cards and NOTHING! And she has ABSOLUTELY no idea where that photo is or if she even downloaded it. Did I mention it was a cool 3-tiered Bratz cake I'm supposed to email to a customer?

Urrgh! I know it's just a photo, but what made me mad was that she was so 'whatever' about it! (She's been really self-involved recently - so I think that's made this worse.

Anyway, sorry for the long vent, but I had to let it out before I went to bed.

Oh, and I calmed down just by reading other cake posts - and you can never get mad when discussing cakes! thumbs_up.gif

2 replies
gateaux Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:33am
post #2 of 3

Did anyone else maybe take a picture with the birthday child that you could edit out? Maybe look for that?

siblings can be like that sometime if it's not their stuff! ARGH!

Good Luck.

ccr03 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 2:21pm
post #3 of 3

hmmm, I hadn't thought about that. Well, for the time being, I'm going to sketch it out and see what she says.

thanks for letting me vent icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%