Raspberry Mousse Filling

Baking By BCo Updated 22 Jul 2008 , 4:25pm by fiddlesticks

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 8:10pm
post #31 of 35

Yes I would love to know how you like it !

BCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCo Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 12:22pm
post #32 of 35

Ok - so I tried the Bettercream recipe with the pudding and the milk - OMG - it was perfect!!!! I tasted it and then I made my bf taste it and then my kids wanted to taste it and they all loved it!! It was nice and thick - which is what I wanted and held up perfectly - I got a call last night from my customer and she said the cake was perfect!! So I guess I'm jumping on the bettercream wagon with the rest of you! I have seen some negative comments about the stuff around here but I don't care - I'm sure I've eaten worse things that I don't even know about! Thank you all again and I can see how it can be easily adapted to whatever flavor I may need!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!
Brandie

fiddlesticks Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 1:33pm
post #33 of 35

Bturpin .. Im so glad you liked it ! icon_biggrin.gif You never know for sure when you talk about it to someone.Everyones tastes are different. What flavor pudding did you use ?

BCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCo Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 1:53pm
post #34 of 35

I used regular chocolate pudding - they had requested chocolate mousse. It was really good! I think my kids would have just eaten it out of the bowl if I had let them- ok, I would have too!! icon_smile.gif

fiddlesticks Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 4:25pm
post #35 of 35

icon_lol.gif Oh me to ! So good just on its own and very quick and simple to whip up in a hurry ! Another happy customer ! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%