Jennifer Dontz Class

Decorating By mimi2004 Updated 15 Jul 2008 , 2:53am by korkyo

mimi2004 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 8:43pm
post #1 of 8

Hello everyone. I live in East Tennessee and was wondering if anyone would like to come to a Jennifer Dontz class. Here in my immediate area I can only get 3 and possibly 4 who would like to join me. Jennifer needs at least 8 to consider it a class. If anyone is interested let me know and I will take care of all the details..

Thanks!

7 replies
ashcake Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 8:54pm
post #2 of 8

Mimi,
I'm in Mid Tennesse. Where exactly are you in East TN or where would the class be? I would be interested depending where and when it might be. Being pregnant makes me consider a lot. Let me know!!!

Jenn2179 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 9:04pm
post #3 of 8

What are all the details for the class? What class? Where? When? How long? Price?

mimi2004 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 9:12pm
post #4 of 8

I live in a small town about 100 miles east of Knoxville called Elizabethton. We could do the class in Elizabethton or in Johnson City, a larger town close to Elizabethton. I'm not sure of detail at this point just getting a group together. I'm sure Jennifer is booked till 2009, so that gives me time to get things together. What would be a good time for you? Maybe april or may? It is a 2 day class and the price is $250. She has 2 different flower classes and I would be happy doing either.

Thanks

ashcake Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 9:22pm
post #5 of 8

I would be interested. But I'm actually due in Feb 2009. So I double I would be able to come. I actually grew up in Oneida so I know where Elizabethton is. Been there several times and went to ETSU for band camp 6 years.

mimi2004 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 10:20pm
post #6 of 8

Ashley,
I'm not really sure where Oneida is, but I travel to Johnson City on a regular basis, so having it in JC is not a problem. I would love to do it before February, but not sure if Jennifer has an opening or not.

If I can get some more cc'er's interested I will see if Jennifer can come before the end of the year.

Thanks!

pood Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 10:55pm
post #7 of 8

Hello Everyone,
I live right outside of Knoxville in Seymour, Tn. I would be very interested in attending a class and could probably come any time. It would be great to have it near the Great Smoky Mountains with all the shopping, resorts and restaurants in addition to a great class! Keep me posted.

Linda

korkyo Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 2:53am
post #8 of 8

..... And if anyone questions it, Jennifers classes are worth EVERY penny!!! Wonderful instructor!!
I took two classes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%