Rate My Cake(S)...possible Subforum

Decorating By nicole379 Updated 18 Feb 2009 , 6:27pm by Sarsi

nicole379 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 6:19pm
post #1 of 4

Well, I'm still pretty new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.
I'm wondering if there is anywhere here on CC that you can ask people to rate/review/etc your cakes. I finally got around to uploading pics and I'm looking for very honest feedback but unsure of where to go to get it. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Sorry for being such a newbie!

3 replies
alanahodgson Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 7:14pm
post #2 of 4

People will post comments on your cakes as they browse through the gallery. Some people have posted pictures of their cakes in these forums requesting feedback.

TTTNBD Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 3:46pm
post #3 of 4

I'm new to this site too so I'm not sure how it all works but I do know another site that is all about rating, reviewing and commenting on cakes. It is: www.ratemycakes.com
Its a lot of fun as long as you don't take the ratings too seriously. There are some really amazing cakes up there. Much better than anything I can make. Lots of inspiration!
Hope that helps.

Sarsi Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 6:27pm
post #4 of 4

There is a subgroup called the Critique Member Subgroup. We will do what you are looking for! However, there are restrictions. You need to be a Gallery Supporter member, and in order to become that, you need to have 100 posts.... HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%