Anyone Have Photos Of Outrigger Island Vbs Cookies?

Baking By Launa Updated 14 Jul 2008 , 3:13am by MichelleM77

Launa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Launa Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 8:46pm
post #1 of 7

I'm getting ready to do these this week and I'd love to see some examples! I've searched the galleries and found individual surf boards and shirts, but I'd love to see what people have done with the set of 3.

Thanks!

6 replies
Launa Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 9:19pm
post #2 of 7

Okay, really, I don't think I'm the only one out there who has these cookie cutters, am I??

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 10:37pm
post #3 of 7

What cutters are you talking about? Is Outrigger Island the name of the set of cutters?

Launa Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 12:47am
post #4 of 7

Outrigger Island is the name of the Vacation Bible School theme for this year that many churches around the world are using. They have a set of 3 cookie cutters that go with the Hawaiian theme. One is a shirt, one is a surfboard, and one is a hibiscus, but the hibiscus is shaped differently than I've seen and I was wanting to get some ideas of how others have used these cutters, but evidently I'm the only one around here who has them! Oh, well, guess I'll go into uncharted waters and wing it!!

MichelleM77 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 12:49am
post #5 of 7

Oh, gotcha! Hmmm, you might be the only one. icon_smile.gif We used a jungle theme this year at our VBS. I hope you find it, good luck!

Launa Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 12:54am
post #6 of 7

Oh, well, thanks for asking Michelle!

MichelleM77 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 3:13am
post #7 of 7

If nothing else, I'm bumping you back up to the top of the topic list. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%