Story Time - Game

Lounge By sarahpierce Updated 23 Jul 2008 , 12:29am by YouTakeTheCake

sarahpierce Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 6:58pm
post #1 of 8

I know we're all creative, so I was thinking let's write a story and see what happens. O.K. this is how it works. Everyone writes a small paragragh to contribute to the previous post. You can end your paragraph in the middle of a sentence, or just write one word. But, please don't make it longer than 4 or 5 sentences. This story could go on forever, or end in a few posts. Let's see what happens icon_wink.gif I'll start.

I am the third child in a family of five. Right there in the middle. My parents weren't wealthy, or even lower middle class. They were what you would call the working poor. It was 1982 and .........

7 replies
TooMuchCake Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 8:49pm
post #2 of 8

It was 1982 and I had just gotten my first job. Bagging groceries at the local Piggly Wiggly might not seem like a great start, but I had my heart set on saving up for a car of my own. My dad said

lardbutt Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 12:58am
post #3 of 8

My Dad said, "You should never buy a car on credit". So as you could guess, I bought a used car. It took me eight whole months of wages to get that car, but it was worth it. All my friends thought it was an awesome car. The only problem was...............

bec_elias Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 2:03pm
post #4 of 8

The only problem was, I had miles and miles of freedom, with only seventeen years of wisdom. The heat that summer was brutal. It was also the summer that I began to lose my innocence and grow wings. Looking back,

Ah-na Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 4:14am
post #5 of 8

Looking back, I wonder if it was better to love and lost or to never have loved at all. His name was Justin and in my eyes he was perfect. But deep inside everyone is a deep dark secret, and Justin's was deeper than most. Little did I know....

maryak Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 12:39am
post #6 of 8

Little did I know that Justin was 25 not 17 and he was married with a baby on the way. I loved him dearly and clung onto him for as long as I could. Looking back now I wish...

mandygirlxoxo Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 4:33pm
post #7 of 8

Looking back now i wish i could have just moved on with my life, maybe avoided this whole nightmare with justin being who... or what he was. It was one of those....

YouTakeTheCake Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 12:29am
post #8 of 8

it was one of those summers filled with too much drama, the kind that tought you so much but sometimes you wish you could forget. so after tha summer I.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%