3D Dress Cakes (Wondermold Pan)

Decorating By auntsteff Updated 13 Jul 2008 , 11:24am by lane52403

auntsteff Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 8:31am
post #1 of 4

I have seen several pictures on here where instead of using a Barbie doll or a doll pick with the Wonder Mold Pan, they have like a black form that has no arms and no head. Kind of like you might have for your wedding dress, I think. here is a link to a cake that has what I'm talking about:


Any idea where to get these?

3 replies
miny Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 8:55am
post #2 of 4

You can just take off the arms and head of your doll and cover it with colored fondant , very easy icon_biggrin.gif

auntsteff Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 10:25am
post #3 of 4

Really? That's it?

I thought you could buy them somewhere, but now that I look at the pic REALLY close, that does seem like what it is.

What can I say, I haven't had much to do with a Barbie in probably 30 years!

lane52403 Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 11:24am
post #4 of 4

Glad you asked this...I was wondering the same thing. Thanks!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%