Fbct

Decorating By Torte Updated 12 Jul 2008 , 1:53am by Torte

Torte Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 3:28pm
post #1 of 5

Going to try my first FBCT but having trouble finding a thread fot it. Can anybody help, please?

4 replies
Torte Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 4:12pm
post #3 of 5

7yyrt you rock!!! Thanks alot, this was sooo helpful. I love that it even has a link for other pictures.
Thanks Alot!

tracey1970 Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 7:25pm
post #4 of 5

Though I don't want to confuse you, I would recommend that you also consider making the entire cake top at the same time as you make the FBCT. That way, you don't have to be concerned about cracking the FBCT while laying it on the cake or about putting any kind of border around it to make it look "smooth" on the cake. I find that making the FBCT and the entire cake top at the same time is good because the FBCT is embedded into the cake top as it's being made (before being frozen). The cake top is then smooth and just needs to be laid on the cake when you decorate it. Hope that makes sense.

Torte Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 1:53am
post #5 of 5

thanks alot trcey1970 I've been sitting here wondering how I was going to do this. I've already traced and filled my picture and I couldn't figure out what I was going to do to get it all level on top. I've made a 9x13, would I cover the entire area of the 9x13?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%