Just Got My Wedding Bouquet And Creme Bouquet!!

Decorating By Muse Updated 2 Oct 2008 , 10:49pm by cecb1

Muse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Muse Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 2:44pm
post #1 of 20

I am so excited! I have been holding off on making icing until I got my flavorings. And now they're here! I can't wait to get home!

Darci

19 replies
jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 2:51pm
post #2 of 20

What brand did you get for the creme bouquet Darci?? I have been wanting to get it, but I really can't get a clue on magic line or ck. Let me know if you like it!!!!

Thanks,
Jessica

lutie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lutie Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 2:51pm
post #3 of 20

If you are as excited as I was when I got them, I passed them around my family and had them smell each... of course, they do not have the passion about this crazy baking world as I... but they all liked the smell! It was really fun the first time I made fondant because it made a difference in the flavor.

Muse Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 2:58pm
post #4 of 20

It's Magic Line. I ordered both of them from Global Sugar Art.

It smells soooo good! You can smell it right through the packaging. It does smell kind of citrusy like everyone is saying. Then again, both flavors have lemon oil in them.

Dana8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dana8 Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 3:09pm
post #5 of 20

I am sooo jealous!!! I just orded mine yesterday and like you , I have been putting off baking until I get them. I am going crazy not baking!!! For those who have used the flavorings , does it really make a big difference. And can you use it in cakes and icings. Any other ideas of what you use it in would be helpful, Thanks Dana

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 3:15pm
post #6 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse

It's Magic Line. I ordered both of them from .

It smells soooo good! You can smell it right through the packaging. It does smell kind of citrusy like everyone is saying. Then again, both flavors have lemon oil in them.

Okay I will def have to order Magic Line then. The only flavoring I have tried other than the natural ones, is Princess flavor and I love, love that in my white cakes and smbc, and I used it in fondant. Yummy Yummy!!! Whenever anyone asks what is that flavor, all I say its a special princess flavoring!!!! hehe. They say okay okay don't tell us. lol. Now I really need to order the creme bouquet and wedding bouquet.

Jessica

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 4:45pm
post #7 of 20

just as an FYI, wedding bouquet is not made by magic line. it is made by a country lady in LA. icon_smile.gif

and YES it makes a tremendous difference in the icing, both in taste and texture. and yes, you can use it in cake, cookies, muffins.....

sugarshack Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 4:46pm
post #8 of 20

just as an FYI, wedding bouquet is not made by magic line. it is made by a country lady in LA. icon_smile.gif

and YES it makes a tremendous difference in the icing, both in taste and texture. and yes, you can use it in cake, cookies, muffins.....

sugarshack Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 4:46pm
post #9 of 20

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 4:47pm
post #10 of 20

Okay... maybe dumb, but what is the difference between creme bouquet and wedding bouquet flavors. I have only been able to find creme bouquet, and was wondering if there is a huge difference between the two. Should I order wedding bouquet online or just stick with creme bouquet?

Muse Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 7:28pm
post #11 of 20

Creme Bouquet is by Magic Line. Wedding Bouquet is by B & B Cakes and Supplies. That is what's printed on the label.

Creme bouquet, to me, smells kind of like citrus. Orange or lemon maybe. Wedding bouquet has more almond scent. That's just my personal opinion. I've heard some people say that can't get citrus out of either. Wedding bouquet smells exactly how superlative icing should smell.

Shanille21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shanille21 Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 9:42pm
post #12 of 20

I have creme bouquet from CK products and i dont think i will use it for cakes and frostings. It has a really strong citrus smell. I put some in som lemon bars i made and i think the addition of the other flavors it it really made the bars great. I want to use it for sugar cookies or RI for the cookies.

i just got my wedding bouquet and put some in some left over frosting i had and i love it. I cant put my finger on the flavor im tasting but it smells awesome. I know i heard that some people taste almond but is ther cherry in it too? i dont want to throw people off but i think its awesome.....now i need to try it out on my family and co workers.

~Shannon

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 12:49am
post #13 of 20

Thank you! I'll have to try it then.

sugarshack Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 1:36am
post #14 of 20

it is perfection in a bottle!

penguinprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
penguinprincess Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 2:20am
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshack

it is perfection in a bottle!

Sugarshack--

I have been meaing to ask you- I can easily see the WB used in white, yellon and lemon cake and for the icing for those cakes. But do you use it for your chocolate cakes (cake and icing? and do you used your yummy BC for cakes like carrot? and with the WB or do you use Cream Cheese frosting? Sorry, i hope all these questions make sense.

Thank you for sharing your recipe, you secret ingredient (WB and you supplier of it) and your knowledge!

sugarshack Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 2:56am
post #16 of 20

no WB in choc cake or choc icing

if they want the carrot cake decorated, i use my BC

if they just want a dessert/restaurant type carot cake I will use cream cheese icing
( i will not dec with cream cheese icing b/c it is evil.)

HTH!

penguinprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
penguinprincess Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 3:01am
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshack

( i will not dec with cream cheese icing b/c it is evil.)

HTH!

You are too cute! Thank you for answering! I am putting it on my "want List" Our wedding anniversary is later this month-- I know some women like diamonds, I would rather have Wedding Bouquet instead! Thank you Thank you Sugarshack!! You are my cake decorating hero!

sugarshack Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 4:10am
post #18 of 20

(blush)

you are welcome!

zarinajan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zarinajan Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 4:33pm
post #19 of 20

Does anyone know where can i get creme bouquet n wedding bouquet in UK? im dying to try these flavor icon_biggrin.gif

cecb1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cecb1 Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 10:49pm
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarinajan

Does anyone know where can i get creme bouquet n wedding bouquet in UK? im dying to try these flavor icon_biggrin.gif

hi zarinajan
just wondered if u got your hands on this stuff

ta
cecb

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%