Ices Convention Class Schedule

Decorating By Jovy Updated 12 Jul 2008 , 2:58pm by JenniferMI

Jovy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jovy Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 6:01pm
post #1 of 6

I lost my class schedule and I emailed Gail from ICES but not answer yet, I know they must be very busy. Where can I get that info?

5 replies
Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 8:44pm
post #2 of 6

Do you still have your login infor for that registration site? When you log back in, you can see which classes you "paid" for.

It was sent in the confirmation email when you paid too. (if you still have that)

Jovy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jovy Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 9:14pm
post #3 of 6

thanks you but I deleted the email by mistake icon_cry.gif and it is not in my rec. bin icon_sad.gif ...the website for registration is closed but Gail from ICES emailed me back and she said I will get a package when I get to convention... I guess I will be there early icon_biggrin.gif early...thanks!!

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 2:29pm
post #4 of 6

Once you get to convention and register they will give your all of your classes on cards.

Mladyfred Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mladyfred Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 5:35am
post #5 of 6

I did not know you could take classes at ICES.. its going to be in San Diego in 2010.. ummm something to think about!

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 2:58pm
post #6 of 6

Oh yes, you can take classes. They have a few hands on (register early) and you can take as many demos in as you want (5.00 each). Trust me though...if you do 8 demos, you'll be brain dead!!!

I usually try to get a class going on my own before the convention, since I'm already in the area anyway.... icon_smile.gif

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%