My Father's A Fondant Addict!

Decorating By gottabakenow Updated 10 Jul 2008 , 4:22pm by Texas_Rose

gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:00pm
post #1 of 5

so a while ago i made some MMF. i made some cookies with it. a week or so after that my mother made a spice cake and he was eating a piece and he goes "this needs a thick layer of fondant!"

ok but listen to this.

my brother made a popsicle in a paper cup and was eating it and my father said "oh go put some fondant on it!"

good idea? anyone want to try it? icon_surprised.gificon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:20pm
post #2 of 5

Cute! icon_biggrin.gif

I think I'll skip the fondant on the popsicle but send your dad over to my house - there is often peeled off fondant left on plates he could get his fill of! icon_wink.gif

CocoaBlondie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CocoaBlondie Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:21pm
post #3 of 5

He obviously approves of your mmf recipe. My Brother is like this to. If were having a family get together, most people peel off the fondant & leave it on there plate. Not that it taste bad they just don't want all that at once or it's to chewy. I find my Bro going around eating the fondant off of everybody's plate icon_razz.gif Wish he had better manners. I don't think I'll be the one to patten the fondant covered popsicle icon_lol.gif

yvy_cano Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yvy_cano Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:22pm
post #4 of 5

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before you know it he will be placing fondant on his bagels, muffins and stirring it into his morning coffee lol... I love it!

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:22pm
post #5 of 5

That's just cute!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%