Any Vbs Suggestions?

Decorating By vfischer Updated 12 Jul 2008 , 4:27am by shebaben

vfischer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vfischer Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 3:53pm
post #1 of 4

I have been requested to bake a cake for our Vacation Bible School. We are celebrating 50 years of VBS and I would like to do something special. Anyone have any ideas?

3 replies
KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:21pm
post #2 of 4

I don't know how experienced you are, but what about something with kids reading the Bible and finding an awesome verse in the Bible about teaching children? You can go to www.biblegateway.com and search for "children" or "teaching" and I'm sure you can find one there quickly and easily.

Wow, what an honor!!

hummingbird59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hummingbird59 Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 5:02pm
post #3 of 4

What is the theme for your Bible school? I have also been asked to make the cake for VBS Commencement night. Our theme is "Trek Through God's World." They are using tents, camping gear, etc., so I am planning a woodsy trail with campfires and animals if I can pull it off. Any suggestions on this are welcomed.

shebaben Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shebaben Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 4:27am
post #4 of 4

I also did the cakes for our VBS final luncheon; the request was to feed 200, and the day before, it suddenly was recalculated to be 295!!!!! I just did very simple abstract swirls of colored sugar on 4- 12x18 sheet cakes because the were going to be pre-cut and on the plates to serve. Our theme was the "Power Lab" - it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAT

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%