How Do I Make A Pit Bull Puppy Figurine?

Decorating By nthlgmz Updated 11 Jul 2008 , 7:48am by jess85

nthlgmz Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 3:58am
post #1 of 6

If anyone can instruct me on how do this that would be great, thanks

5 replies
jess85 Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 10:20am
post #2 of 6

have you checked out aine2's demo of a dog on youtube? its not that breed, but it may give you a starting point as far as the modelling goes and then work of a picture for the specifics. hope it helps, good luck!

nthlgmz Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 1:03pm
post #3 of 6

thnks, that was a lot oh help, i cant wait to try it out, now i just need to figure out how to make it look like a pit bull

jess85 Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 2:06pm
post #4 of 6

i think if you made it more with ball shapes than cone shapes it would help too, you veiner/dresden is a good tool to mark muscles and such.

nthlgmz Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:35pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks for the info, i jus tried makin one, im not sure how much it looks like a pit bull, so what do ya'll think (this is my first puppy figurine so be easy on me) I noticed you are in Austrailia, i went there when i was younger it was one of my favorite places.

jess85 Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 7:48am
post #6 of 6

that's great, i have to say i'm a bit biased but i love Australia too. i think your figurine came out great, especially for a first go, like i said before if you want a pit bull i think it'll have to be a bit shorter and fatter, more ball shaped, but i think you did a great job! keep going it gets much easier. lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%